Catherine Grace and her little friend had a wonderful egg hunt yesterday! We snapped the Sunday morning pictures literally seconds before the thunderstorm moved in to give us a rainy, but relaxing day. Enjoy the pictures.
Jordan, Danise, Catherine Grace, Andrew, (back) Allen, and Adam
James 1:2-4
Count it all joy, my brothers, when you encounter various trials, knowing that the testing of your faith produces endurance (steadfastness, patience). And let endurance have its perfect result, so that your may be perfect and complete, lacking in nothing.
I am the mother of four, the wife of a faithful, kind-hearted man, and teacher of a classroom full of first graders. I would someday like to settle down at home, but for now, I am doing the jobs my Daddy, Abba Father, has set before me. Hang on. . . to His peace I mean! It might be a wild ride. And I am counting it all joy!
No comments:
Post a Comment